Realistic Plans For A Fulfilling Retirement
Seeing The Whole Picture, Taking the Right Steps
Financial planning is not an event, it is a process. Our principals are financial planning specialists who will work with you one-on-one, developing a deep understanding of your financial objectives, personal preferences, family situation and risk tolerances, and then designing a life plan around you. Working as your personal CFO, we will meet with you regularly to:
- Get to know you and your family and what’s important to you.
- Help you identify and prioritize your long-term goals, focusing on retirement.
- Create a vision of your future—your lifestyle, where you’ll live, and how much it will cost.
- Forecast the growth of your portfolio making realistic assumptions that you agree with about the risk you are willing to accept and the investment returns you should realistically expect.
- Model different scenarios for achieving your goals showing you how different decisions—such as retiring a couple of years later or working part-time—can impact your nest egg.
- Help you make the best decisions that fit your current situation and long-term expectations.
Manage The Risk Of Outliving Your Assets
Solutions That Can Bring You Financial Peace of Mind
Income Solutions: You can build tax-deferred funds for retirement and then, for the rest of your life or a specified period, receive an income stream backed by the creditworthiness of an insurance company.
Estate Planning: Life insurance can help your heirs pay any immediate expenses, such as estate taxes, and cover future needs. At Kellogg Wealth Advisors Inc., we will perform a comprehensive assessment to determine how much insurance your family will need after you are gone.
Long-Term Care Insurance: Health care costs could easily erode your entire life’s savings. We can help you evaluate your finances to determine whether you are a good candidate for long-term care coverage.